Many court orders require the parties to do a specific thing, or to refrain from doing something, as part of a divorce or dissolution. When a court order is violated, it may be necessary to ask the court to enforce their prior orders.

Court orders do not enforce themselves, and the court is not aware that someone has violated a court order until someone brings it to the attention of the court with what is known as a post-decree motion.

We provide representation for post-decree enforcement proceedings (prosecution and defense).

Return to Services